Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome to Raggedy Angels Primitives

I decided for my first blog post, I would take you on a tour of my little shop in Albertson NC
Come on in!




We cut the rotten legs off this old bench and hung it on the wall.



A couple of my latest doll creations.
All my shelves and cabinets came from yard sales.


The safety ladder (left) I paid 3$ for! I love it, it folds, I take it to shows.

The window is draped by real feed sack material, I sewed together.
Lot's of goodies! Don't look behind the counter,that is were I sew, paint, glue.... anyway it tends to get messy back there!




I paid 2o$, for this cabinet at a yard sale, It is full of pantry jars, cakes, treenware and more. The aprons on the doors were made by my good friend Cheri.

Thank you for stopping by, come back again, I have alot more to show you!


































































































































































































































































Don't worry you can come back and sit on the porch and have a glass of ice tea or some Duplin County wine...later





































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Your shop is devine!! I wish I could just sit on that porch and talk prim with you! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful shop! Looks like I could spend a lot of time browsing through all those goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much! Come back and see me again!


There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.