Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthday Winner is......

Number 39 Teresa of Aunt Polly's Attic! Your goodies are packed and ready to go....just email me with your mailing address!
Thanks to everyone that entered and for all your sweet Birthday Wishes. Can you believe I am still celebrating....I am expecting another package in the mail this week!
I will be back with lots to show you! Have a GREAT Monday!


  1. congrats to Theresa...but you need to stop over at my blog and check something out!

  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and I love yours and will be back daily. Nice to meet you, jo of West Side of Straight in Minnesota!

  3. that plate is too cool..where did you get it..:O) I want one.;)

  4. Congrats to Theresa....and if for some reason Miss America cannot fulfill her duties (of sending you her snail mail addy), I will be more than happy to take her place! LOL I just LOVE that plate.

  5. Congats to the winner and HAPPY BIRTHDAY still!! WOO HOO!


Thank you so Much! Come back and see me again!

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.