Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Take it off Tuesday!


I did not take off much.....8 ounces. But considering it is that "special" time of the month and I am feeling like a blow fish....I guess that is Okay!
After much thought....I decided today not to go back to WW. I am still following the program and I am not quiting....but it cost $39.00 a month. I enjoy the meetings, but I really only need the accountability of weighing in....and I am gonna keep doing that here. I know the program and I am sticking to it, I just felt like I could use that money somewhere else....like paint or cute little sundresses!






I am making some progress in my kitchen, and I am very happy with my colors. I am gonna leave the doors off this top section. I used a little of the ebony Briwax I ordered and I love it.(thanks Janene) I ordered the dented cans for a nice discounted price...What do I care if the can is dented?
I am gonna work on the counter top tonight, I have been running errands all day. I am ready to get my kitchen all in place....so I can decorate!!!
Be Good!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Beth, glad the move went well! I was surprised that you made the choice to stop the meetings, but I sure can understand. I am lucky that I did WW bfore the recession and now I don't pay cuz I'm lifetime. I can see the numbers dropping each week by a few.I did find that without the meetings I tended to gain a little, so be careful!! Can't wait to see what you did with the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is looking great! I can't wait to see it finished and decorated..I know it is going to be wonderful:) Keep it up with your diet...you're doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...I can't wait to see your cupboards all done. They are going to look awesome!!!

    You are so lucky because our WW in Canada cost $60-$75 a month. When I dropped out I was doing good, never gained any weight and continued the same eating habits. You actually fall into a habit and pay close attention to the point system rather well. I had to drop out because it was just costing way to much. Sadly I put back on all my weight but only because of new medication the doctors put me on. They said there was no way of avoiding it at all. But as of last week I have been taken off of those meds so I am really hoping to fall back on track with all the information I still have on WW and get some weight off before summer.

    Good Luck and I know you can do it!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great but be very careful I quit last May and have put back on all of two pounds, I think the meetings help but I just couldn't afford it.
    Glad your home is coming together:)
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, are you from Parkersburg? or near by? I graduated from PHS and my mom still lives in Vienna. I saw your blog from our "Cup Cake" friend and thought I'd say Hello. I see you have a lot of pretty items for sale! Will have to take a look!....debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 8oz, any progress is progress none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beth,
    You had ask me where we got our back splash...We got it at Menards, but Home Depot and Lowes carry it also. Menards was $2.00 cheaper per panel. We also picked up the matching sheets to cover the out-let and light switch covers at Home Depot. The panels comes in many colors and pattern styles. Hope this is helpful.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lookin good, girl! :)
    Can't wait to see more.

    Have a great day,
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitchen remodeling can be such a bear--I'm glad yours is going well. The cabinet color is beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics--and good luck with the next step!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have been so very busy. Can't wait to see what it ooks like when your done. And you are doing good on the weight loss. Keep it up. That is a little high at WW.

    Have a good evening.

    Hugs pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much! Come back and see me again!


There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.