Friday, July 18, 2008

Working for Fall

It is really hard to think of frost on the pumpkin when there is sweat on your brow! I did make this big plaid pumpkin with sunflowers and a crow.
I know some of you are working on Christmas....I don't even want to talk to you! LOL!
And this is Olde Jack, I just love him. He is a Simple Thyme Primitives Patterns. I love how Prim and Simple he is!






I also got out some pumpkins and things I made last year. (see I was ahead and did not even know it)











This is your last chance to name my baby, we will be announcing on a winner tomorrow at 6:00 pm. There are so many good ones, I don't know how we will pick just one!


Go over to http://countrygirlathome.blogspot.com/ Tammy has just opened a new etsy and is having a great give-a-way! I want to win!

And then go to http://kateskountrykottage.blogspot.com/ She is giving away a cute little doll. I want that to!
And guess what! Another Brilliant Blog Award!
This one comes from Rechelle at http://walnuthavencottage.blogspot.com/ I guess I must be doing something right! It really does make me feel so good to know that you enjoy my blog! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. You've been working hard. I'm slacking AGAIN!!!!

    Hey I'm a Mary Beth too!!!! No wonder we like the same things huh great minds think alike. LOL.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pumkins! We don't celebrate hallowen, but I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,

    Thanks for announcing my giveaway on your blog! I put your name in the pot a total of 3 times! Good luck!

    I love your new Beulah Mae too! What were the other two names you had it narrowed down to?

    ~ Tammy ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so Much! Come back and see me again!


There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.